Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OER


Open Educational Resources are great! It's nice to know that when I'm a teacher there are tons of resources out there to help me.  While researching this topic I came across a great website that has tons of options for resources.  It has full courses where you can have a full course for any subject you want.  It also has interactive resources and you can connect with other teachers!  The one thing about this site that I found most interesting is you can publish your own resource.  
This is only one site I found while researching, there is an endless amount of resources available for teachers and students.  Students can use OER to have access to different text books.  I think the best thing about OER is that it is available for any subject, any type of learning, etc.  I'm overall very happy to have learned about OER.



No comments:

Post a Comment